Vitae Professionals is currently looking for nurses with experience in operating theatres to work in one of the UK’s largest private hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located in London.
As a Scrub Practitioner, you will support the management and organization of care provision within the operating department, undertake all activities professionally and proficiently, carry out scrub duties according to policies and procedures, assemble, check, prepare, and coordinate the use of surgical equipment, drugs, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
The successful candidates will have the chance to work in a caring environment, typically with nurses and patients, allowing you to deliver quality nursing care in a modern hospital. You will also be supported with your professional growth, through clinical trials, practice development, and the opportunity to develop yourself with a leadership role.
- Permanent position of 37.5 hours per week;
- Salaries starting at £35,020 to £40,890 + shift enhancements, and will be dependent upon skills and experience;
- Private Medical Healthcare;
- 33 day’s annual leave;
- Extra shifts available.
- NMC Registration;
- EU citizenship & nursing Degree;
- Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in scrub procedures;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.