Vitae Professionals is looking for Nurses to work at Princess Elizabeth Hospital in Guernsey.
Living in Guernsey is embracing a concept of life. Island life with all the inherent implications. Our candidates tell us that they feel like they are living in a holiday environment all year round and, for those passionate about maritime activities, this is the right place to live.
You cannot deny the privilege of walking to work and going out to get some air with sea views. Guernsey offers this lifestyle combined with attractive professional options, with individual training plans and career progression.
Surgery - Intensive Care - Medicines - Community - Mental Health
• Salaries between £ 30,566 and £ 49,449 annually;
• Annual bonus of £ 1,167 + additional bonus of £ 3,000 after 2 and 4 years of service;
• Travel bonus:
o If you rent a private accommodation, you will be entitled to a fixed amount of £5,000, a rental allowance over 2 years and a home purchase allowance, where applicable.
o Subsidized shared accommodation and a fixed amount of £ 500 for travel support;
• Free accommodation available;
• NMC annual fee offer;
• Excellent training opportunities;
• Free parking throughout the island;
• Low taxes;
• Cozy and safe environment, with great schools for those with children.
• Registration with the NMC;
• Relevant experience for the vacancy;
• Good references
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to integrate a multidisciplinary team.