Following the great outcome of last month's interviews, we have the pleasure to announce another date with South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS.
Interviews will be on the 26th January (online).
A lot of overseas employees work at the hospital and therefore it has a very developed pastoral support programme with a dedicated team looking after international nurses and midwives.
With an excellent CQC rate, around 4,600 mothers choose to have their baby in their maternity units every year and they are supported by a team of experienced midwives and doctors.
In 2019 the trust received the special maternity award at the 'Best of Health Awards' and in 2020 was rated as the best NHS in a national survey regarding patient satisfaction in maternity care.
- Salaries from £25,655 to £31,534 according to experience;
- Permanent contract of 37.5h p/week;
- Flight to the UK;
- Transport from the airport to Trust accommodation;
- 12 weeks free accommodation;
- OET Preparation Course (if applicable);
- Reimbursement of OET/IELTS exam;
- OSCE training programme (if applicable);
- Support of preceptorship co-ordinator throughout process.
- Minimum 6 - 12 months experience;
- Good English level.
Thinking about joining this amazing team? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about this opportunity!