London is calling! ️
We have 2 more exciting opportunities for the biggest Private hospital in Central London!
Orthopaedics & Spinal Unit (NHS Band 5 or 6 Equivalent)
- This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary: £36,410 - £40,789 (Inclusive of London Weighting)
- Registered General Nurse with Orthopaedics & Spinal surgery nursing experience is preferable
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
- This is a full-time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week.
- Key speciality areas that rotate through are: General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Ophthalmology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Salary: £36,410 - £40,789 (inclusive of London Weighting)
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration with proven experience in an operating theatre environment.
- Although this role will rotate across a wide mix of specialities it is essentially they are very experienced within Ophthalmology scrub.