Midwives consider their job as “privileged'', their role in preparing women to birth makes them a vital presence along all the stages of pregnancy, labor, and post-natal period.
Vitae Professionals® is looking for EU midwives to join a renewed NHS in the United Kingdom.
This is an opportunity to work in a country in which this profession is among the most respected, autonomous, and recognized in the world.
• Salary for midwives with proven experience starting at £31000/year;
• Midwives without experience will also be considered and will join a career acceleration program;
• Flight to the UK offered;
• Reimbursement of OET/IELTS exam;
• 2 months free accommodation;
• OET preparation course offered;
• Integration and support program with experienced mentors.
• Excellent knowledge of English;
• Degree in Midwifery;
• Professional experience valued, but not mandatory.