We are looking for an Imaging Manager to work in North London
All candidates must have management skills and previous experience in managing teams.
- To lead in all imaging modalities preferably including CT & MRI to a high level of radiographic skill; undertake general X- ray/Fluoroscopy examinations and radiographic support in theatres as required.
- To be able to perform high-quality examinations as required by referring Consultants(according to departmental policies and procedures), ensuring that you adhere to the customer care policy and that all patients being investigated receive a high standard of care.
- To be competent with PACS and RIS systems and ensure the whole administration pathway of the system is managed effectively.
- To be responsible for any clinical equipment according to NICE guidance.
- To allow patients to be examined in a safe environment.
- Implementing safety awareness for MRI & radiation protection. Ensure all incidents or near misses are recorded and investigated on Datix in a timely manner and the RPA informed if required.
- To ensure the Radiation protection responsibilities are conducted as described in IRR17and IRMER 17.