On behalf of a new client, we are looking for Nurses to work in the Netherlands.
Our client is an employment agency that facilitates health care careers in the eastern part of the Netherlands.
- Degree in Nursing
- B1 level in English
- 3-months course to learn the Dutch language and culture (with accommodation, training, and food paid);
- 1,5-year contract (32 or 36 hours a week);
- Monthly salary: 1750€ (36 hours a week) in the first 1,5 year (then your salary will be around 1950€);
- Free (shared) accommodation nearby your place of work (for the first 1,5 year);
- 25 (paid) holidays + 7 special free days (if you decide to work on these 7 days or on Sundays you will receive a 60% irregularity bonus);
- According to Dutch law every year in May you get an extra 8% of your annual salary (this is almost an extra month).
EASTERN PART OF THE NETHERLANDS:
The costs of living in the east are lower than in other parts of the Netherlands. People are down-to-earth, accessible, open, friendly, and welcoming.