Have you ever dreamt of working in a country where your profession is among the most respected, autonomous and recognized in the world? We can help you achieve your goal!
Vitae Professionals is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Midwives to work in the UK for the NHS - one of the largest healthcare systems worldwide.
Several vacancies across England, from north to south - Yorkshire, Essex, Tyne and Wear, Nottinghamshire.
You will work in a variety of settings - antenatal, intrapartum, postnatal, and community services, maintaining skills in all aspects of midwifery care on a rotational basis.
All candidates will receive an excellent preceptorship programme in the midwifery department to help with the transition.
- Permanent contracts of 37.5h per week;
- Salaries starting at £25,655 to £31,534 according to experience;
- Free accommodation for the first 3 months;
- OET preparation course (if applicable);
- Reimbursement of OET exam;
- Certificate of Sponsorship;
- Flight to the UK;
- Transport from the airport to the hospital;
- NMC application fee;
- Assistance with VISA;
- Assistance with the NMC registration process;
- In-house training and development opportunities.
- Good English level;
- Professional experience (valued, not mandatory).