Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Oncology Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join the Oncology & Haematology Outpatients Unit based at one of the UK’s largest independently owned Hospitals.
With state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive working culture this award-winning Cancer Center will be the right choice for every professional looking for growth and career development!
- Location: London
- Staff and Senior Nurse positions available
- Salaries between £34,371 up to £52,011 per year + benefits;
- Permanent positions of 37,5hours per week;
- Monday to Friday shifts available;
- Pension Scheme;
- Private Medical Healthcare;
- Up to 33 day’s annual leave;
- Training and career development opportunities
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- Excellent English level;
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team