Vitae Professionals has an exciting opportunity for experienced healthcare professionals to join a state of art private hospital based in southeast Edinburgh.
The hospital practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means our client offers everything from screening and rehabilitation to leading-edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
As In-Patient Clinical Services Manager, you will be responsible for the effective and safe running of our day-case facility, this will include but not limited to day-to-day people management, rota planning, and clinical governance.
- Competitive salaries according to experience;
- No night shifts;
- Permanent Contracts of 37.5h per week;
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Private medical insurance;
- Life assurance;
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options;
- Flight Voucher.
- NMC Qualified Nurse with previous experience of managing a team;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Senior clinical management experience;
- Evidence and in-depth knowledge of clinical governance and clinical audit.