Vitae Professionals is currently recruiting nurses to work in the Netherlands. A great opportunity, with excellent financial support for those who are starting their professional life in a new country. The Netherlands is known for being a country with a great balance between personal and professional life.
- Free Dutch language training (A1-B1) - 3 months;
- Accommodation and meals provided during the language course;
- Free Dutch exam;
- 32/36 hours per week;
- Salaries during the first year: 36h - 1750 euros net (after tax);
- Salary after the first year: 36h - 2200€ net (after tax);
- Free accommodation for 1 and a half years after starting work;
- Paid bills during that year and a half (Water, Electricity, Gas and Internet);
- Every year in May you receive 8% more of your annual salary;
- 25 vacation days per year + 7 special days.
- Nursing degree in Europe;
- Good English level;
- Available for language training.
For more information and applications: L.firstname.lastname@example.org